Friday, May 19, 2017

Chicken salad without Celery

when I was new to the US, I loved, loved loved celery. I have never eaten any vegetables which has a salty taste to it. When we order hot wings, I would eat more celery (+ ranch of course) then the wings. But now I do not want them. Not in my soup not in my salad. So...my chicken salad is made without celery and with loads of carrots. It was great. I am going to make more of it

Chicken salad without Celery 
Chicken Salad
Chicken salad sandwich


Ingredients:


  1. 1 chicken breast cooked and cut into 1 cm cubes (about 2 cups)
  2. 1/3 cup olive oil mayo
  3. 1 medium large carrot shredded
  4. 1/4 cup peas
  5. 1/4 cup finely chopped onions
  6. 1/2 teaspoon salt, fresh ground black pepper
  7. 1 tablespoon boar's head delicatessen style mustard or your fav mustard
Mix everything together and put it in the fridge until ready to use. Serve with crackers or bread as a sandwich

No comments:

Post a Comment