Saturday, December 24, 2016

eggnog pancakes

Eggnog is one of my favorites during Christmas time. Its super sweet and loaded with calories. What else could be wrong with it LOLLLLL. No Matter, I just luuuuuuuuuuvvvvveee it. I have one of the recipes for cooked eggnog. I make it when I have a hunkering for something sweet and creamy and its not December

So, once I found the eggnog in the markets, I got it. Ofcourse, there is only so much you can drink. And I was trying to find a good breakfast for Christmas. Ofcourse I made it before Christmas because I had to try it :) and boy oh boy it is sooo delicious. DO try.

Eggnog Pancakes
Eggnog Pancakes
Banana and Raspberry cane 

Ingredients:

  1. 11/2 cup all purpose flour
  2. 1 tablespoon sugar
  3. 2 teaspoons baking powder
  4. 1 cup eggnog
  5. 1 tablespoon melted butter
  6. 1 egg
  7. 1/2 teaspoon salt 
Beat together the butter egg and eggnog. In another dish sift together the flour, baking powder, salt and sugar. Add the liquid ingredients to the flour and add water little by little until you get the pancake consistency batter.
Heat a griddle and add some butter to it and add a ladle of batter. Cook until you start seeing bubbles and flip the pancake and cook for 2 more minutes.

For more festivity set the fruits...banana and raspberry or strawberry in the form of a candy cane and enjoy with syrup or without

No comments:

Post a Comment