Sunday, November 6, 2016

Cheese Corn balls

I was surfing on the web and I found this random post about corn cheese balls and they looked so super delicious that I had to try them. And I had that page open on my phone for the longest of times and finally I got a chance to make it. but ofcourse I had to change the whole recipe and make it my own.

And here is the recipe for corn cheese balls

Corn Cheese Balls (Fried fritters made for corn and cheese)
Corn Cheese balls
Ingredients:

  1. 1/2 can creamed corn
  2. 1/2 cup Mexican cheese blend
  3. 1/2 cup all purpose flour
  4. 1 tablespoon corn starch
  5. 1/2 teaspoon each salt, fresh ground black pepper.
  6. 1 cup bread crumbs or upma ravva
  7. Oil for deep frying
Mix all the ingredients except the bread crumbs/upma ravva. Make into gold ball sized balls. Heat the oil in a pan. Roll the balls in bread crumbs or upma ravva and fry till golden brown. Drain and serve with ketchup. 
Don't serve them immediately. Let them cool a bit and serve else the cheese is very hot and the kids will burn themselves

No comments:

Post a Comment