Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Easy Spinach Artichoke Dip

Yesterday, I made Spinach and lamb curry and it was super delicious. My kids loved it too. But the can of spinach I got was a bit to much. So I had some canned spinach leftover. And I had some artichoke hearts left over from the artichoke heart hummus I made the other day. So using all the leftovers, so to say, I made this simple hot spinach artichoke dip. The original recipe can be found here 

Easy Spinach Artichoke Dip
Spinach Artichoke dip

Ingredients:

  1. 1/2 cup packed drained canned spinach
  2. 1/2 cups chopped artichoke hearts packed in water, drained
  3. 2 ounces cream cheese
  4. 1 heaped tablespoon whole milk yogurt (use sour cream if you have)
  5. 1/2 tablespoon Hellmann's Spicy Buffallo mayonnaise
  6. 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan
  7. 1/2 teaspoon Frank's redhot
  8. 1/4 teaspoon lemon pepper salt
  9. 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
Heat the Spinach in some water for 2 minutes in the microwave. Heat the cream cheese to soften it. Mix all the ingredients together and give it a taste test and add more salt if needed. Serve it pita chips or tortilla chips

No comments:

Post a Comment