Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Egg Puff

In the good 'ol days there used to be a bakery in my hometown it used to have something called a "Puff". There were two versions, a vegetarian version with potatoes and peas and Egg puffs. This was a puff pastry with the potatoes and peas or eggs. Today I made it using the Pillsbury's crescent dough. Finally I mastered unrolling the crescent dough.

Till this day I used to freeze them and try to unroll them but they never got unrolled properly. But now I know the unbaked crescent rolls have to be refrigerated. And I made the "Puffs" with boiled eggs and Potato Peas and ground lamb curry

Masala Puff and Egg Puff


Unroll the crescents and put the eggs or a teaspoon of your favorite filling and roll the crescent dough. bake at 350 degrees (because I was using a darker baking sheet) for 11-12 minutes. Let it cool for a couple of minutes and enjoy


No comments:

Post a Comment