Saturday, November 17, 2012

Basic Crepe

For a long time now I have been making the most amazing basic crepes and today I was searching for this recipe on my blog and I couldn't find it. I haven't blogged it till now but it has been available on the TasteBook page. Finally I am copying it here. please enjoy a delicious breakfast. I don't have the picture of the crepes but I will upload it soon.
I serve it with Nuttella and Peanut butter, powdered sugar and sliced bananas. Yum Yum. It is very very filling. You can also serve it for lunch with sauces made with mushrooms or shrimp or chicken or anything else you like

Basic French Crepe 
French Crepe with Chocolate drizzle

Crepe Up Close

Ingredients:

  • 1)2 cup all-purpose flour
  • 2)2 eggs
  • 3)1/2 cup milk
  • 4)1/4 teaspoon salt
  • 5) butter for frying
In a bowl whisk together eggs, flour and salt and then add milk a little at a time and whisk until it becomes like a thin pancake batter. 
Heat a griddle and place some batter in the middle and spread it using a spoon with a light hand in an outward motion (like a dosa). Spread butter in the edges and fry for 2-3 minutes remove and spread with hazel nut or peanut butter and strawberries



No comments:

Post a Comment