Saturday, December 11, 2021

Buffalo chicken rollups from scratch

 These buffalo chicken roll ups are so easy to make and so delicious to make, I think I found my new favorite.

You can use the pillsbury crescent rolls or pizza dough if you do not want to make the dough from scratch . But because I did not want to use the pillsbury crescent rolls and they are a bit sweet for me for this recipe, I made my own dough, which is also super simple to make


Buffalo chicken rollups from scratch

Buffalo Chicken Rollups

Ingredients for Buffalo Chicken Filling

  1. 1 12.05oz canned chicken breast drained completely
  2. 3-4 tablespoons Frank's hot buffalo sauce
  3. 1 tablespoon each of ranch dressing mix, sour cream or mayo
  4. 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese

Recipe for the Dough


Mix all the ingredients for the chicken filling .

Divide the dough into 2 equal parts and roll it into 8X6 inches rectangle about 1/3 inch thick. Lay the filling on the sheet about 1 inch away from all side. Roll it jelly roll like.

Preheat the oven to 350 degrees

Cut the log into 1 inch bites and lay them 1 inch apart in a prepared sheet to bake. Bake them 30 minutes .

If you want you can melt 2 tablespoons of butter with a tablespoon of Italian seasoning and a pinch a salt and apply to the sides of the roll ups. Enjoy!!!


Here is another recipe Chicken Stromboli


No comments:

Post a Comment