Friday, August 31, 2018

Simple crispy roasted cauliflower

Roasted Cauliflower is one of the best recipes in case you season the cauliflower well otherwise its just BLAH. This recipe is my second recipe for roasting and it makes the cauliflower more crispy than the other roasted cauliflower recipe

Note: I did not use any turmeric or any other ingredients which give color to my dish. I used the yellow cauliflower instead of white as I was feeling bored of white cauliflower

Simple crispy roasted cauliflower
Crispy roasted cauliflower
Ingredients:
  1. 1 medium small cauliflower (any color you prefer) ( I used Yellow cauliflower) cut into florets
  2. 2-3 tablespoons olive oil
  3. 1 heaped teaspoon corn starch
  4. 3/4 teaspoon each of salt, garlic powder
  5. 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
  6. 1 tablespoon each of soya sauce, white vinegar
  7. 1 teaspoon coriander powder (optional)
Mix all the ingredients together.
Bake at 400 degrees oven (mine was a black baking sheet, so I baked at 345 degrees) for 40 minutes. Turn the cauliflower mid way. Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment