Friday, August 31, 2018

Cabbage egg salad

I was making my special egg curry and I was slicing cabbage for the same and the cabbage looked sooooo fresh and yummy to eat. So I decided to make egg salad for myself with cabbage and it was great. More than me, my mini me finished it.

This one is perfect for a one person meal and it is super fast to make, super great to eat and healthy

Cabbage egg salad
Cabbage egg salad
Ingredients:

  1. 1 1/2 cup finely shredded cabbage
  2. 2 hard boiled eggs peeled and chopped 
  3. 1 tablespoon each of olive oil mayo, dijon mustard, honey mustard, sour cream
  4. 1 teaspoon poppy seeds or papitas
  5. 1-2 stalks of green onions chopped
  6. 1 tablespoon raisins
  7. 1/4 teaspoon each of salt and fresh ground black pepper
  8. 1 teaspoon lemon juice if desired
Mix all the ingredients together except eggs. When all ingredients are mixed well, add egg and raisins and combine with a gentle hand. Freeze until ready to use or eat immediately 

No comments:

Post a Comment