Saturday, April 14, 2018

Pistachio Basil Pesto Spaghetti

I got these great looking Tuna steaks from my super market the other day. I wasn't sure what to serve them with. So here is my incredible Saturday night dinner menu:

Pistachio Basil Pesto Vegetable spaghetti
Pan seared lemon garlic Tuna steaks
Honey glazed Tarragon 4 color carrots

Pistachio Basil Pesto Vegetable Spaghetti




Pistachio Basic Pesto


Ingredients:

  1. 1/3 cup roasted pistachios
  2. juice from 1/2 a fresh lemon
  3. 1.5 cups fresh basil
  4. 1/2 large avocado
  5. 1/2 teaspoon salt
  6. 2 large or 4 small garlic pods
  7. 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
  8. 8 oz spaghetti cooked according to package directions ( I used vegetable spaghetti)
Grind all the ingredients from 1-7 into a smooth paste. Mix it up with the spaghetti after draining it. Enjoy



No comments:

Post a Comment