Thursday, January 17, 2013

Kale chips

The other day I found a groupon offer for farmfreshtoyou.com. This is a site which delivers locally grown organic fruits and vegetables to you. And when I got the delivery I had a bunch of kale in it .

I was watching food network and ms. Giada made kale chips and they are delicious and a great change from potato chips and the bonus was my 2 yr old loved them. So I will be making them often from now on

Kale chips


Kale Chips

Ingredients
1. 2 cups kale leafs washed and chopped or torn into 1-2 inch pieces
2. 1-2 tbsps olive oil
3. 1/2-1/3 teaspoon lemon pepper salt

Preheat oven to 400 degrees (375 if using dark baking sheet) . Mix all the ingredients together and lay them in a single layer on the baking sheet. Bake for 10-12 minutes. Turn mid way. Enjoy chips made if kale as a snack or a aide dish

No comments:

Post a Comment