Sunday, June 24, 2012

Whipped Orange Juice

Today we went on a trip to a place called "Fillmore" and surrounding are the most amazing orange groves I have ever seen. Mile after mile of orange trees filled with juice oranges, lemons, grape fruit and sometimes a strawberry farm. And if it was not orange trees then it was Avocado trees. I have never seen a Avocado tree before and I thought it was a Mango tree cause the leaves were looking kinda similar. But anyway it was great.
         So while coming back we got a whole box of fresh oranges and MAN!!! are they sweet. I wanted to make this delicious drink called "Whipped Orange Juice" I once had in a Mexican restaurante. I found the recipe and I added my own items and it was great. So here is the simple but most refreshing orange juice ever

Whipped Orange Juice 
Whipped Orange Juice


Ingredients:

  1. About 1 glass of fresh orange juice
  2. 3-4 ice cubes
  3. 2-3 teaspoons sugar
Whip all the ingredients in a blender for about 2-3 minutes or until frothy. Serve in a chilled glass on a hot summer day or any day you want to be refreshed. ENJOY

No comments:

Post a Comment